Since each house is distinct, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with motion, door, and window sensors for your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security option that comes with indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Wauwatosa home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security package, you can invest in:
- Window and door detectors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with an extremely loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for remote management
Wauwatosa Security Cameras Let You View Your House While You’re Out
When you want to see who's coming to your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and a visual on your deliveries or visitors before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, with low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
View real-time feeds and see notifications from all your Wauwatosa cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Watch your home at all times to make sure everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera detects unusual activity.