A Professionally Monitored Milwaukee Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Milwaukee monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Milwaukee?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Milwaukee flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. If your Milwaukee flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Milwaukee Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Milwaukee flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (414) 376-0805 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.