What features do you need in a baby monitor in Milwaukee?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You put a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to the sleeping area, which sends audio signals to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, many monitors now offer clear HD video capability and 2-way communication. You can even connect many monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you can move around all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Milwaukee are so advanced that they are similar to interior surveillance systems in both functionality and expense.
Would you swap out a baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems have comparable functionality, there are quite a few parents in Milwaukee integrating their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go inside the bedroom to get your child back to sleep. A comforting word could be all you need to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While it’s possible to have your camera function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness may start to lag. However, when your video surveillance detects unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a text alert to your mobile device. Perfect if your child silently tries to climb up the crib or if your curious cat noses into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors don’t record the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a brief sample to friends or family members to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Smartphone access: Instead of carrying an external monitor with you, you are now able to view your child from your home security app. You might even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for a date night.